|Title||Executice Assistant (Government)|
|Terms of Employment||Temporary Contract|
Develops and coordinates the agenda of the Director General, including the organization of meetings, scheduling of meetings and providing responses to invitation to meetings.
Supports the Executive Assistant in preparing travel arrangements, submitting travel requests and travel claims.
Acts as liaison between the Divisions and the Assistant Deputy Minister’s office
Reviews materials for quality control and performs administrative duties such as word processing, organizing and maintaining files and distribution of information.
· 3 – 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant (1 years must be with the Federal Government)
· Experience using Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Recent experience (in the past two years) maintaining the schedule of senior management (Director General level or above)
· Recent experience in organizing travel arrangements
· Experience coordinating the activities of senior management (Director General level or above)
* Must be bilingual
* Must have a valid Security Clearance
Job: Executice Assistant (Government)
May 2, 2014 by