|Title||Communications Officer (DND contract)|
|Terms of Employment||Full-time (temporary)|
|Salary||$19.00 per hour|
Hours of Work 08:00 to 16:00
LANGUAGE – Bilingual
SECURITY – Enhanced Reliability
Three (3) years of experience in communications
• Recent experience in providing managers or clients with advice regarding communications • Specializing in media monitoring • Recent experience in writing and editing a wide range of communications products aimed at a large audience • Recent experience in coordinating communications projects including the development of multiple communications products • Experience in coordinating large events • Extensive knowledge and significant use of internet, social media tools, including Facebook, Twitter and Intranet. • Experience coordinating communications across multiple platforms. • Superior writing and editing skills, including material for print, web and social media.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
- Develop communications products in support of Canadian Army communication efforts
- Writing and editing communication products such as articles, News releases and statements.
- Advising on social media such as twitter
- Serve as representative of the section in meeting, providing back-brief as necessary.
- Media monitoring on different platforms for news relevant to the Army.
- Provide reports on communication initiatives.
Job: Communications Officer (DND contract)
May 2, 2014 by